Advanced Genomics Sdn Bhd is geared to provide a comprehensive range of Genetic testing, including Prenatal Tests, with our leading edge Next Generation Sequencing technologies throughout Malaysia and within this region.
In line with our aspiration, we are actively looking for a Marketing Manager who shares the same enthusiasm as us in providing the most advanced genomics technologies to medical specialists in Malaysia.
- Responsible for planning and implementing marketing strategies and activities to Obstetricians, Gynecologists, Oncologists and other specialists in other disciplines.
- Creative, innovative individual who is self-motivated, resourceful, hands-on and analytical.
- Collect market and customer intelligences research and movements during daily activities for the business.
- To forecast volume, sales target, profit expenditure and develop marketing plans and pricing strategies.
- Preparation and follow-up of proposals and sales & marketing reports.
- Diploma/Degree holder in Marketing, Business or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience especially in pharmaceutical industry. (Preferably handling products dealing with Obstetricians and Gynecologists)
We are looking for a Sales Executive who shares the same enthusiasm as us in providing the most advance genomics technology to Obstetricians and Gynecologists in Malaysia.
- Promoting our latest products and technology to the Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- To conduct sales visits to clients in the assigned territory to promote the products.
- Establish a strong network and build close rapport with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Work closely with the marketing team and sales manager to implement marketing strategies to achieve the sales objectives set.
- Analyse market trends to identify the competitors’ strategies to position oneself well.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess a degree, preferably in Science.
- Previous sales experience in dealing with Obstetricians will be an added advantage.
- Results driven, pro-active with good communication skills
- Must possess own transport and willing to travel.